Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
Yields: 2 mini glasses
- ½ cup milk, cold (You can use coconut milk or almond milk for a dairy free option)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut or palm sugar
- ½ tsp SPRIG Golden Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp SPRIG Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 fresh fig, quartered
- Add a scoop of golden matcha powder in each glass and then mix with a little warm milk so that it dissolves completely. Top it with cold milk to make up with volume.
- Then stir in the coconut sugar and vanilla extract.
- Divide the chia seeds equally between the two glasses. Gently stir it around.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour until the chia seeds plump up. When it’s ready to be served, the consistency will be thick and jelly-like.
- Before serving place some freshly cut figs on top and serve.
Recipe and Images by Kamini Patel of KitchenTherapy.in