- 150g paneer
- 2 tbsp SPRIG Mango & Jalapeno Sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1/8 cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup brown rice, cooked
- Cut the paneer to resemble a rectangular steak of ¾ inch thickness. Spread the Mango-Jalapeno Sauce around the paneer and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa. Lightly crush the pomegranate seeds and onions together with a hand mixer. Leave it semi-crushed. Then combine in the pistachios, coriander leaves, salt and lemon juice together. Set aside.
- Place a non-stick pan on medium heat and apply the olive oil with a silicon brush.
- Coat the paneer block with sesame seeds, covering well. Place the paneer in the pan and grill for 2 minutes on both sides.
- To assemble, place the rice first, and then layer the paneer steak on top. Serve with the salsa on the sideand a few orange slices.