Preparation time: 10 mins
Chill time: 1 hour
- 250 g Thick Curd
- 1½ Cups Water
- 1 tsp. SPRIG Celery Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. SPRIG Ginger Imbued Honey
- ½ inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp. SPRIG Mango Jalapeno Sauce Hot Sauce
- 1 Green Chilli (Chopped)
- 5 – 10 Curry Leaves
- In a blender add the curd, honey and water and blend it for approximately 10 s to form a smooth mix
- Add salt, green chilli, curry leaves and ginger in the curd mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving for the flavours to get infused.
- Add the mango jalapeno sauce to the chilled mix and shake well.
- Strain to remove the solid ingredients
- Serve while chilled