Lemon-Lavender Frozen Yogurt
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
- 4 tbsp. Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. SPRIG Lavender Extract of Natural Culinary Lavender
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Use fresh Greek Yogurt only. If you do not have any in your pantry, then take some of the regular yogurt and place it in a muslin cloth over a sieve. Let this stand for overnight in your refrigerator so that the whey gets separated. This way you get thick yogurt for this recipe.
- Take this yogurt and mix it with rest of the ingredients.
- Now, take moulds of your choice and pour it in to set.
- Serve it chilled with a drizzle of honey or chocolate sauce.
Recipe and Images Courtesy: Priyanka Bhattacharya (speakingaloud.in)