WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4 + 2 tbsp. Sprig Chipotle sauce (keep 2 tbsp. aside to add after baking chicken)
- 4 small / 3 medium / 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Olive oil / any odorless oil.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Lemon (cut into 6 slices)
HOW IT’S DONE
- Heat the oven to 360 degrees Celsius / 360 degrees F.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry and place them in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the all the above mentioned ingredients evenly and 1/2 teaspoon salt to create a thick marinade/paste. Coat the chicken breast with seasoning paste.
- If using, nestle the lemon slices between the chicken bake for 15 minutes, baste the chicken with the pan juice, bake for another 15 minutes and add the remaining salt to the remaining chipotle sauce and baste onto the chicken at the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Transfer chicken onto a board, slice and serve with a side of toast or fries.
P.S – Pour the left over pan juices in a bowl and use as dip or pour onto the chicken for extra flavor.