Lavender, Lemon & Rosemary Granita
Yield: 1 cup
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 7 hr
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp SPRIG Culinary Lavender Extract
- 1 tsp dried lavender buds
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Mix all the ingredients together in a freezer-safe container.
- Place the airtight container in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Remove after and with a fork scrape the set iced mixture into a granita-like slush.
- Replace back in the freezer for another 2-3 hours.
- When you serve, scrape the granita with a fork to create the granita-like texture.
- For a fancy look, serve the granita in scooped out lemon halves.
Recipe and Images by Kamini Patel of KitchenTherapy.in