Prep Time: 10 mins
Resting Time: 30 mins
- Sprig’s Calming BluCha Green Tea: 1 tsp
- Sprig’s Extract of Natural Culinary Lavender: 2 drops
- Lemon Extract: 1 & 1/2 lemon
- Ice Cubes
- Water: 4 cups
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Bring water to boil and add BluCha. Stir well to get a nice blue-purplish hue. Set aside and bring it to room temperature.
- Add lemon extract to the blue Cha and chill the mix for around 30 mins.
- Add two drops of Natural Culinary Lavender extract to the mixture, stir and serve with some ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint leaves.