Try this traditional pastry from North Germany as a dessert or snack for a weekend and surprise your friends and family!
Time: 10 mins
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter
- 1 tbsp SPRIG Ancho chilé flakes
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 ears of fresh corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime cut in 6 wedges
- Bring butter to room temperature (it should be easy to stir).
- Add remaining ingredients except cilantro and stir until thoroughly combined. Spread butter in a small bowl and chill.
- Heat grill to medium high (350-450 F). Spray cobs with garlic infused olive oil and place on grill.
- Rotate cobs every few minutes, so it doesn’t get over charred. Grill for 13 minutes.
- Place corn on a platter and spread each cob with chilé butter.
- Sprinkle the top with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.