Instant Black Rice Pudding with Jar of Coconut and Ginger Love
Soak time: overnight
Cooking time: 5 mins
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 cup Black rice
- 1 ½ cup Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Jar of Coconut and Ginger Love spread
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp dry fruits, crushed.
- Soak the black rice in water overnight.
- Pressure cook with one cup and half cup of water for 5 whistles or until tender.
- Bring it to room temperature and chill for 3 hrs at least.
- Before serving, toast few dry fruits in ghee and set aside.
- Mix Fresh cream, Coconut and Ginger spread and Black Rice to a smooth pudding like consistency.
- Add desiccated coconut and top it up with some roasted dry fruits.