Cooking time: 25 mins
Prep time: 15 mins
For Paneer Patty
- 1.5 cup crumbled cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp Harrisa Chilli Paste
- 1 medium sized, finely chopped onion
- 1tsp grated ginger
- 1.5 tsp Sprig chilli oil
- 2 TSP Sprig sesame oil or more for shallow frying
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- Mix everything except for sesame oil and bread crumbs
- Knead it properly for 2-3 mins
- Make round patties of 5cm approx in diameter and 1cm approx in thickness
- Coat it in breadcrumbs and set aside
- Add 2tbsp of sesame oil to a grill pan and shallow fry the patties untill golden brown.
For plum reduction sauce
- Ripe Plums – 10
- 1cup water
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp corn flour
- Sprig Celery Salt to taste
- Deseed the plums, chop coarsely.
- Take a deep pan, add water, plum and sugar.
- Bring it to a boil and bring down the water plum mix to half the volume.
- Strain it. Transfer it to a pan, add the corn flour and bring it to the desired consistency.
- Add salt to Taste.
- Grilled Pita Bread 6, cut into halves