WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- The Juice of 3 Oranges
- 2 Orange Slices with Rind
- Paneer Steaks*
- Sprig Harissa Chilli Paste
- 10 ml Sprig Roasted Garlic Oil
- 100 gms Fresh Spinach
- Sprig Celery Sea Salt
HOW IT’S DONE:
- ORANGE REDUCTION: Pour in the juice of 3 oranges in a pan and allow it to reduce for 15-20 mins until it turns glossy.
- MARINATION: Coat the paneer steaks generously with Sprig Harissa Chilli Paste and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- WILT THE SPINACH: To a pan, pour in 5ml of Sprig Roasted Garlic Oil. To this add the spinach. Season with a dash of Sprig Celery Sea Salt. Sauté until the spinach has wilted and set aside.
- GRILL: To a pan, pour in 5ml of Sprig Roasted Garlic Oil. To this add the orange slices with their rind and the Paneer steaks. Allow it to cook on low flame and flip the steaks after 2 mins. Season with Sprig Celery Sea Salt.
- BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER: First lay on a small bed of wilted spinach. Next place one Harissa steak over this. Repeat the layers. Garnish with the grilled orange slices and drizzle over the orange reduction.
*The paneer can be diced into cubes as well. To ensure that it is soft, soak the paneer in hot water for 15 mins before applying the marinate.