Habanero Spiced Virgin Bloody Mary
Prep time: 5 mins
Ready in 2 mins
- 2 Lemon wedges
- 240 ml Tomato juice
- 4 dashes Sprig Habanero Sauce
- 2 tsp Sprig Wasabi Powder
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Sprig Celery salt and 2 tbsp for lining the rim of the glasses
- 1 pinch Sprig Smoked Sweet paprika and 1 tbsp for lining the rim of the glasses
- ½ lemon wedge
- Pour some celery salt and smoked sweet paprika powder onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon along the rim of the pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt paprika mix until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice and shake gently.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with speared garnish of your choice(lemon/olives/celery stalk etc)