Grilled Tofu with Yuzu & Wasabi Marinade
Preparation Time: 45 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 50g tofu cubes
- 5 spring onion halves
- 30g baby corn, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- ½ avocado, chopped
- some spring onions, chopped
- black sesame seeds
- drizzle of SPRIG Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp SPRIG Wasabi Paste
- 1 tsp SPRIG Yuzu Extract
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp SPRIG Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Steamed rice
- Whisk all the marinade ingredients together, and add the tofu to marinate.
- Let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a non-stick pan on high heat.
- Add the oil, garlic, ginger and all the vegetables into the pan and grill until cooked through.
- After a few minutes add the tofu as well.
- Once cooked through, remove from the pan into serving bowl.
- Combine the avocado pieces, spring onions and black sesame seeds together with the sesame oil and serve with the rice and vegetables.
Recipe and Images Courtesy, Kamini Patel (http://kitchentherapy.in/)