Grilled Fish with Almond and Chilli Tomato Salsa
Grilled fish, paired with salsa from chilli and tomatoes using olive oil and garnished with lemon wedges for a healthy and protein rich meal.
Time: 45 mins.
- 3 kg fish fillets
- Lemon or lime wedges
For the salsa
- ¼ cup roasted chilli oil
- Garlic infused olive oil, as needed
- 2/3 cup diced or slivered almonds
- 1 ¼ tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp capers, drained for the fish
- In skillet, heat the chilly and garlic infused olive oils. Stir in almonds; sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in tomatoes, lemon juice, and salt; remove from heat.
- In a food processor, process mixture in short bursts till tomatoes are finely chopped.
- Stir in capers.
- Grill fish brushed with chilly and garlic olive oil as needed.
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedges with the salsa on side.