- Cottage Cheese/Paneer- 200g (cut into thick cubes)
- Harissa Chilli paste– 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds for coating the Paneer cubes
- Toasted Sesame oil- 1 tbsp + more
- Orange- 2 (cut into thick cubes)
- Zucchini- 1 (medium-sized)
For Yogurt-Orange dip
- Hung Curd/Yogurt- ½ cup
- Orange pulp- 3 tbsp
- Celery Sea Salt to taste
- Roasted Chilli oil for drizzling on top
- Marinate the Paneer Cubes with Harissa Chilli paste, salt, and sesame oil, keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Make ribbons from the Zucchini, keep them aside.
- For the dip, mix yogurt with orange pulp in a bowl, season with Celery Sea Salt, drizzle Roasted Chilli oil on top, keep aside.
- Next, lightly coat the marinated paneer cubes with sesame seeds.
- In wooden skewers arrange the Paneer Cubes, Zucchini ribbons, and Orange cubes.
- Heat 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame oil in a grill pan over medium heat, grill the Paneer skewers for 5-6 minutes, or until looking roasted and a little bit charred from the sides.
- Serve immediately with the Yogurt-Orange dip, Enjoy! 💛