Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 1 cup shredded grilled chicken pre-grilled with some salt & pepper
- 2 eggs hard boiled
- 2 tbsp SPRIG Mango Jalapeno hot sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Lime wedges
- Cabbage leaf for serving
- Take a mixing bowl and whisk together Sprig mango-jalapeno hot sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, mix together chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Now add the mango-jalapeno vinaigrette into the mix and toss it well.
- Take the fresh cabbage leaves and make a small bowl with it so that it can hold the salad in it. Place the grilled chicken pieces at one side.
- Put the half of the salad along with it. Top it with a hard boiled egg, cut in halves.
- For an extra kick, drizzle some more mango-jalapeno hot sauce on the top. Serve it along with a wedge of lime.