Glazed Chicken Wings with Pepper Medley
Time: 40 mins
- 7 nos. chicken wings
- 6 tbsp SPRIG Chilli Oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 75 ml water
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 3 scallions, cut into large sections
- 4 slices ginger
- 1 tbsp SPRIG Cinnamon Sugar
- 5 cloves
- 5 garlic, sliced
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp vinegar
- SPRIG Six Pepper Medley – to coat
- Salt – as per taste
- Heat the chilli oil in a pan and add the star anise, add the ginger and garlic and cook till it browns.
- Add the cinnamon sugar to the pan add in the chicken wings and let it brown on all side.
- Add the vinegar, water and oyster sauce. Cook till all the liquid has gone.
- Garnish with spring onion, toasted peanuts and a crack of pepper medley.