Ginger Marmalade Jelly
Yield: 1 cup
Prep time: 15 minutes
Set time: overnight
- 2 tbsp gelatine
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp SPRIG Ginger Marmalade
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup cold water
- Soak gelatine in cold water and let it rest until it blooms.
- Add the hot water over it till the gelatine fully dissolves in the water. Dissolve in the sugar
- Mix in the ginger marmalade
- Pour into a sheet pan or bowl. Refrigerate unit the jelly sets
- Once set, cut the jelly into small cubes and serve with custard and cherries.
Recipe and images by Shivesh Bhatia of bakewithshivesh.com