Ginger Marmalade Filled Chocolate
Yield: 10-12 chocolates
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
- ¼ cup SPRIG Ginger marmalade
- ¾ cup chopped milk chocolate
- Keep your silicone or lightly greased plastic mould ready.
- Put the milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix well. Melt the chocolate completely. Alternatively, you can also use double broiler method (placing a metal or glass bowl over hot water to melt chocolate)
- Spoon a small amount (about 1/2 tsp.) of tempered chocolate into the bottom of the mould and spread it up the sides using a brush / back end of a small spoon. Be sure to use enough chocolate on the sides to make a decent shell for your filling.
- Chill until firm. Takes 15-20 mins.
- Carefully spoon Sprig Ginger Marmalade filling into each shell until its 3/4th full.
- Top it with the remaining melted chocolate evenly over the marmalade filling. Tap gently.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Demould gently to release the Ginger marmalade filled chocolate. Serve or store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Recipe and image courtesy of www.smithakalluraya.com