Cooking Time: 2.5 Hours (For boiling pasta and chilling the salad)
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tbsp. Sprig Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. Sprig Mango Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- 1/4cup cheese (grated)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tbsp. lime juice/vinegar
- 1 tsp green chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Sprigs Celery Sea Salt (or more according to taste)
- 350 g Fusilli Pasta
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 medium cucumber (diced)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 1 medium bell pepper (diced)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup sprouted chickpeas/green lentils
- 1 pan fried chicken breast, coarsely sliced.
- In a thick bottomed vessel, add 6 to 8 cups of water, oil, salt and bring to a boil. Add pasta, cook according to package instructions.
- Drain well, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in cold pasta. Add the grated cheese and salad dressing and toss until uniformly combined.
- Place in a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Stir carefully before serving. Add more salad dressing as needed to keep the pasta from drying out.