- 1 cup all-purpose flour /maida
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4th cup unsalted butter
- 1/4th cup castor sugar
- A small pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tsp. Sprig – Natural Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4th tsp. baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp. milk
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and butter .Mix well until well incorporated.
- Then add a pinch of salt, Sprig – Natural Bourbon Vanilla Extract, baking powder, corn flour followed by all-purpose flour and almond flour.
- Mix all the ingredients well and knead a dough using milk.
- Wrap the dough in a cling film and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Take out the dough and place it on a parchment paper .Roll the dough into a sheet as thin as possible.
- (Optional ) Emboss any pattern of your choice.
- Cut the dough sheet into desired shape and refrigerate it again for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat the oven at 170 degree for 10 minutes.
- Now bake the wafers in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes
Tip: Bake the wafer on pre-lined baking tray.
- Keep checking in between, once done place the wafers on a wire rack and allow it to cool completely.
Enjoy Eggless Vanilla Wafers with whipped cream /chocolate spread /peanut butter /jam of your choice. Store the wafers in an airtight container.