Dulce de Leche Vanilla flavoured Falooda
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 10 mins
- ½ cup falooda vermicelli
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp basil seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted Flax seeds
- 1½ cup full fat milk
- 1 tbsp or more Sprig Dulce de Leche with Vanilla
- 1 tbsp rose syrup
- 2 tbsp cashews, pistachios, almonds, fresh fruits – chopped
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Jewels
- Take 2 tsp of Basil seeds, soak in water and set aside for 30 mins approx.
- Bring a cup of water to boil, add falooda vermicelli and switch off the flame.
- Boil 1½ cup of full fat milk in a thick bottomed vessel, add 1 tbsp Sprig Dulce de Leche with Vanilla. Stir well to dissolve the spread and continue to boil for another minute.
- Cool down completely and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add 2 tbsp of rose syrup, give a good mix and keep aside.
- In a tall glass add the toasted flax seeds.
- Add the pomegranate jewels, followed by cooked falooda vermicelli and soaked basil seeds.
- Pour the prepared rose and Sprig Dulce de Leche
- Finally garnish with chopped dry fruits, any fresh fruits of your choice and top it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream (optional as we are using chilled vanilla flavoured Dulce de Leche)
- Serve falooda immediately.