Yield: 12 balls
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups Puffed Rice
- ½ cup Mixed nuts (broken almonds, walnuts, cashews)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Dulce de leche
- Add 1 tbsp butter in a frying pan and roast nuts for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and sugar in pan and keep stirring for 2 minutes.
- Now add dulce de leche and keep stirring for 2 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame and let it sit for a minute.
- Now add add puffed rice and roasted nuts. Stir lightly to combine.
- Grease your hands with butter and start making balls.