Dulce De Leche Coconut Burfi
Yield: 12-15 pieces
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 cups freshly grated coconut
- ½ cup SPRIG Dulce de Leche
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp ghee
- Grease a plate with ghee and keep it ready.
- Add dulce de leche, condensed milk, coconut in a non-stick pan and mix it well.
- Heat the pan and cook on low flame. Keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from the stove. Spread the mixture on the greased plate.
- Cut into equal pieces when it cools down.
Recipe and images by Priya Shiva of priyakitchenette.com