- ½ to 1 cupsautéed Button mushrooms
- ½ to 1cupgrilled Chicken Breast (cubed)
- ¼th cup Red paprika/ Jalapeno
- ½ cup sliced Onion,
- 1/4th cup sliced Bell peppers
- Italian seasoning– optional as the Sprig’s Napoletana Sauce already has it
- Mozzarella cheeseor pizza cheese, as required
- Parmesan cheese, as required
- Red chili flakes– as required
- Medium size pizza base( preferably homemade)
- 6 tbsp of Sprig Napoletana Sauce
- 4 pods of Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
Making Pizza Sauce
- Heat olive oil. Fry the minced garlic for some seconds.
- Add the Sprig’s Napoletana Sauce.
- Mix and sauté uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Add the herbs. Mix well.
Assembling And Baking Chicken Napoletana Pizza
- Preheat your oven at 230 degrees Celsius (450 degrees Fahrenheit) for 20 minutes.
- Brush some olive oil on the pizza base.
- Spread the sauce on the pizza.
- Top shredded mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, veggies & chicken chunks .
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius (until the base becomes golden brown and the cheese on top melts.
- Wait for a minute or two and serve pizza while still hot.