Cucumber Passion Fruit & Green Tea Extract Lemonade
Prep Time: 5 mins
Resting Time: 2 hours
- English Cucumber sliced: 1
- Lemon Extract: 2 lemons
- Sugar: 1 tbsp.
- Black Salt: ½ tbsp.
- Sprig’s Passion Fruit & Green Tea Extract: 4 tbsp.
- Chilled water 500ml
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pan and add the sugar. Keep stirring until it forms a homogenous mixture. Bring this sugar syrup to the room temperature, may be 30 mins or so.
- Transfer the sugar syrup to a mixing bowl and add the lemon extract and salt. Stir well.
- Add the sliced cucumber and let this mix rest in the refrigerator for about 1 to 2 hrs so that the cucumber releases it juice and also become tender in the process. You may also add cucumber juice instead of cucumber slices if you are in short of time.
- After 2 hours or so, serve it in a tall glass by layering the bottom of the glasses with the tender cucumber slices, followed by ices cubes. Pout the lemonade syrup over the ice, followed by chilled water.
- Add 2 tbsp of Passion Fruit & Green Tea Extract on to the chilled water and give a gentle stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.