Prep time: 3 mins
Cooking time: 7 mins
- Whole wheat burger with sesame toppings: 2
- Whole wheat rusk: 4 slices (for the extra crunch)
- Butter: 4 tbsp.
- Banana Sliced: 2
- Kiwi Sliced: 2
- Sprig’s Banoffee Spread: 6 tbsp.
- Heat 2tbsp of butter in a pan and fry the rusk slices until it turns slightly brown and crispy.
- Halve the burger buns and heat it on the same pan, adding 1tbsp of butter to it.
- In a mixing bowl add 1tbsp. of butter and 4 tbsp. of Banoffee.
- Give a nice whisk to form a homogenous Butter Banoffee Mix.
- Add the fried rusk to the bowl and fold it in the Butter Banoffee Mix to form a thick coat on all sides.
Stack the ingredients as follows from bottom upwards-
- Bun base
- Sliced banana
- Banoffee Rusk
- Kiwi slices
- Bun top