Creamy Garlic Tomato Pasta
- 1 Cup Fusilli Pasta or any pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup chopped Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 Tomatoes Puree
- Sprig Cheese and Truffle Aioli
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder/ Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Olive oil/ Butter
- Boil the pasta for 12-15 minutes or till they are soft and cooked. Add 1 tsp salt and oil in the water while boiling.
- Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat oil/butter in a pan and add chopped onions. Saute them for 2-3 minutes until transparent.
- Add the chopped capsicum and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for another 4-5
- Add chili flakes, oregano and black pepper powder
- Add 2-3 tsp of Sprig Cheese and Truffle Aioli, which gives a nice garlicky, creamy flavor and texture to the pasta sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Check the salt and other spices. Adjust the oregano, chili flakes and salt to taste
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Recipe & Image credits: Richa Tiwari (IG: @savorytales)