Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 20 pieces
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 2 cups Sprig Coconut Sugar mingled with a Quartet of Brown Spices
- 2 tsps Sprig All Natural Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 4 nos Eggs
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Choco chips
- 200 gm White Chocolate
- 1 pack M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 180oC Lightly grease a 9×10 inch pan then set aside.
- Take melted butter in a large bowl and stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating until mixed.
- Add in the cocoa, flour, baking powder, salt and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into the greased pan and bake at 180oC for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from heat and allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Pour a spoon of chocolate on each piece and put the M&Ms on them.