Coconut and Ginger Tarts
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Assembling Time: 10 minutes
- 200 g Oreo/Chocolate Cookie of your Choice
- 50 g Sprig Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Sprig Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Sprig Jar of Love
- 50 ml of Heavy Cream
- Take two 5 inch removable bottom tart pans and keep them ready.
- In a food processor, add the cookies, coconut sugar, vanilla and coconut oil and blitz till it forms moist sand like texture.
- Press this mixture into the tart pans and refrigerate.
- Whip your heavy cream till it forms soft peaks, mix in the coconut ginger jar gently. Now, equally divide the filling between the tarts and refrigerate for about 15 mins.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.
Recipe Courtesy: Bakesalotlady