Cinnamon Honey and Mango Habanero Flavored Grilled Pine Apple
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 3-5mins
Marination time: 30mins
- 1 fresh pineapple – peeled, cut lengthwise
- 1 tbsp Sprig Cinnamon Imbued honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tbsp Sprig Mango Jalapeno sauce
- Salt to taste
- Place pineapple in a large mixing bowl.
- Add honey, butter, sauce, and salt.
- Mix well and marinate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Heat a grill pan on high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Thread the pineapple into skewers.
- Grill pineapple for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.