Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 pieces
- 1 cup White Chocolate
- Food Colour Sprig All Natural Colour Extracts – Yellow, Orange, Green
- ½ cup Grain sugar
- 1 Pack Oreo Biscuits
- Oil-based Green Colour
- Sugar stars for decoration
- 9-10 Strawberries
- Melt chocolate in a microwave.
- Add green colour and mix.
- Add food colours in 3 small different bowls with sugar, mix well.
- Insert toothpick into the strawberries.
- Coat strawberries with coloured chocolate.
- Place them upside down on the Oreo biscuits.
- Drizzle the three-coloured sugar on chocolate strawberries before it completely hardens.
- Add sugar balls and sugar stars too.