Chipotle Spiced Salami Cheese Egg florets
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking time 20 mins
- 4 Eggs
- 8-12 Salami Slices
- 1 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4th cup chopped red pepper
- Sprig Chipotle Smoked Sea Salt
- ½ cup Spring Onions chopped, divided.
- Pre heat the oven for around 10 mins or so.
- Arrange the salami slices in muffin moulds in a slightly inclined position.
- Add enough cheese to cover atleast 80% of the muffin mould.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the Chipotle smoked sea salt, spring onions and red pepper. Mix Well.
- Pour the egg mix into the salami cheese muffin mould.
- Bake it in the middle rack for around 15 mins at 350F.
- Sprinkle spring onions and chipotle salt.
- Serve hot.