Chimicurri Aioli Potato Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus more for the pan)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 large potatoes cut into wedges
- Sprig pepper as per taste
- Salt to taste
- Handful chopped corainder leaves
- 3 tablespoons chimichurri aioli diluted in water to loosen
- Handful fresh dill leavesfor garnish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- Heat oven to 140 degress.
- Line a baking pan with foil; brush the foil lightly with a small amount of olive oil.
- Heat olive oil
- Add garlic on Low heat, sauté for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions.
- Add the potatoe wedges, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on low heat with lid on, until done. Set aside to bring it to room temperature.
- Mix the sprig chimichuri aioli with 4 tbsp water, and whisk to loosen the sauce.
- In a salad bowl mix generous amount of chimichuri sauce along with the dill leaves and cooked potatoes.
- Toss to mix well.
- Serve with garnish of dill and coriander leaves.