Chicken and Mushroom skewers flavoured with Bhut Jolokia Sauce and Cinnamon Imbued Honey
Prep time 10 mins
Cooking time 15 mins
- 1 whole skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Bhut jolokia sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Imbued Honey.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp butter
- Mix Olive oil, Bhut Jolokia Sauce, soy sauce, 1/4th cup honey, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken, mushroom, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Heat butter, sauté garlic and coriander. Add a teaspoon of honey.
- Brush the skewers with the dressing and serve.