Cheese Omelette Stuffed with Chilly Oil Flavoured Chicken Sausage, Mushrooms and Roasted Tomatoes
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Eggs: 3
- Sprig’s roasted Chilli Oil: 1 tbsp.
- Light Olive oil: 1 tbsp.
- Roasted tomato: 1
- Mushrooms sliced: ½ cup
- Onions: 1 finely chopped
- Ginger: ½ inch julienne
- Chicken Sausage: 2, sliced in circular portions
- Grated cheese: 1 regular cube
- Chili flakes: 1 tsp.
- Spring onion: ½ cup chopped
- Sprig’s 6 pepper Medley
- Salt to taste
- Roast the tomato on an open stove until tender and the skin starts to peel off on its own.
- Make a mash and set it aside in a mixing bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of Chilli oil on medium heat, sauté mushrooms and ginger. Set aside in the mixing bowl.
- Similarly sauté chicken sausage and set aside.
- Now whisk with eggs with onion, salt and pepper.
- Heat some olive oil to make an omelette. Grate some cheese as per your liking.
- Mix the tomato, mushroom, ginger and chili flakes with salt, pepper and spring onions to make a nice salsa.
- Its preferable not to add the sausage to the mix to retains its crispiness.
- Place the omelette on a serving plate. Spread the salsa on one side.
- Spread the sautéed sausage on top of the salsa.
- Sprinkle some spring onions on top and Serve!