- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vinegar/ lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Mix together flour, baking powder & sugar in medium bowl.
- Combine milk & vinegar and keep it aside for 5 mins till the milk separates
- Add milk mixture to dry the ingredients
- Stir just until moistened
- Use an electric/ hand beater to beat the batter for 2-3 mins
- Use a cone with nozzle/ bottle with small opening to pour the batter to make the perfect mini pancakes. Your delicious cereal pancakes are ready!