Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Persons
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 cups of vegetable stock
- ½ cup dairy cream
- Handful sunflower seeds
- 3 drops of SPRIG Lavender extract
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the onion and fry it on a medium heat. Add peeled and cut potatoes. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add stock and washed cauliflower. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Blend the soup until smooth and season with salt and pepper. Add more stock if the soup is too dense.
- In a cup mix the cream with lavender extract. Roast sunflower seeds on a dry non-stick pan.
- Pour soup in a bowl, add lavender cream and sprinkle with seeds. Enjoy!