Blueberry BluCha Smoothie
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Serves: 1 (500 ml smoothie)
- 1 Scoop Sprig Calming BluCha
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 heaping cup of frozen Blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds/flax seeds
- ½ a banana (frozen and ripe)
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- In a cup of warm water, add the Sprig Calming BluCha and stir till dissolved.
- In a high-power blender, add this liquid and all the other ingredients. Blend until desired consistency is reached. Add more sweetener if you like your smoothies on the sweeter side.
- Drink up the deliciousness.
Recipe and Images Courtesy: Anjali Johny (https://bakesalotlady.com/)