Blue Pea Mint Chiller
Prep Time: 5 mins
Chill Time: 1 hour
- Sprig Blue Pea Green Tea 10-12 scoops
- Sprig Chipotle Smoked Sea Salt to salt
- Mint leaves 1 handful
- Fresh Water 2 litres
- Lime juice ½ cup
- Roughly tear the leaves with your hands and place them in a small bowl enough to hold 2lts of water.
- Bring the water to a boil and add blue pea tea. Stir well and pour it into the bowl
- Cover the teapot or bowl and let the leaves steep for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Gently bruise the mint leaves with the back of a spoon to release the oils, then add the lime juice.
- Now divide this liquid and pour one portion in a ice cube tray and chill the remaining in an airtight jar for 2 to 3hrs or until chilled.
- Before serving, add some Chipotle Sea salt to the chilled tea for that extra pop.
- Add ice cubes and a sprig of mint and enjoy!