- 1½ cups chamomile tea (warm)
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp SPRIG Calming BluCha Tea
- 1 tbsp palm sugar or honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Add ¼ cup warm water to SPRIG BluCha powder
- Stir the chia seeds into this mixture and set aside for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Combine palm sugar or honey into the warm chamomile tea with the lemon zest and place this refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour, the chia seeds would have plumped up well enough with a slight blue tinge.
- Combine the cold chamomile mixture and BluCha together and serve with ice cubes and a slice of lemon.