Yield: 4 Glasses
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp SPRIG Calming BlueCha
- 1 tsp SPRIG Natural Culinary Lavender Extract
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- For Garnish
- Lemon slice
- Caster sugar
- Mix blucha powder with a little bit of warm water so that it dissolves completely. Then top it with more water.
- Then stir in the lavender, lemon zest.
- Place the drink mixture in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
- Rub the lemon slice around the rim of the cocktail glass.
- Dip the rims of the glass on a plate of the spread out caster sugar until the sugar is well coated.
- Let the glass stand for a few minutes for the sugar to set, before pouring the mocktail into the glass.