Bake time: 20 min
For Pizza Dough
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
For Pizza topping and sauce
- Tomatoes; 2 blanched
- Onions: 2 (1 for pizza sauce, 1 sliced for topping)
- Capsicum: 2
- Garlic: 1 bulb chopped
- Ginger 1 inch
- Chicken liver minced: 150 gms
- Chicken Salami: 6 slices
- Bhut jolokia sauce ½ tsp
- Chipotle Adobada Sauce: 1 1/2tbsp
- Light olive oil: 11/2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese grated 1 cup
For Pizza Dough
- In a bowl, combine the water, yeast and sugar. Let it stand until the mixture foams on top, about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine the flour and salt. Add the yeast mixture in between and run it until a soft ball forms.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead for a few minutes on a floured surface to prevent sticking.
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean cloth. Let the dough rise for about 30 minutes in warm area.
- Cut the dough and roll it gently to make the crust of your choice.
For Pizza toppings
- In a bowl marinated the veggies and chicken salami slices with 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1/4tsp Bhoot jolokia sauce and 1/2 tbsp Chipotle Adobada Sauce and let it rest until the pizza sauce is done.
For Pizza Sauce
- Coarsely blend the tomato, onion and ginger.
- Heat oil and add garlic.
- Once the garlic has browned add the minced chicken liver, salt and pepper. Sautee until the liver is 80% done.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for around 5 mins on medium flame, with the lids on.
- Transfer it to a mixing bowl and Add Boot Jolokia sauce and 1 tbsp Chipotle Adobada sauce. Mix well.
Getting the Pizza on to the Oven
- Layer the pizza crust with the paste first, followed by the veggies.
- Add the grated cheese on top
- Grill in a preheated oven at 120 degrees for 12 to 15 mins in the middle rack.