- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup Riped mashed Banana
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
- Pre heat the oven to 180C, Mix together Mashed banana with lemon juice and keep aside.
- Beat together Butter, sugar until combined.
- Then add in egg, vanilla extract and mix until it become light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, salt baking soda in a bowl
- Alternate the flour mixture and Buttermilk and mix well. Fold in mashed Bananas.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30-40mins or until done.
- For frosting: Whip the butter till light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar in intervals, add vanilla extract, Caramel sauce and a pinch of salt and mix until the frosting is combined and desired consistency is achieved