Baked Yuzu and Mango Jalapeno flavored Stuffed Tomatoes
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 4 medium tomatoes, cored from the top
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 drops of Sprig Yuzu Extract
- 4tbsp of Sprig Mango Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 5 tbsp crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 slice of bread or 3/4 cup of fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of Italian seasonings (parsley, basil and oregano)
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Using a blender/food processor and process the bread into fresh breadcrumbs.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Yuzu extract, mango Jalapeno sauce, cottage cheese,1/2cup mozzarella cheese, garlic, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper. Toss until well mixed.
- Place sliced tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, season with salt & pepper. Fill the tomatoes with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly melted. Be sure not to over bake so that the tomatoes don’t become mushy.