Baked Veg Muffins with Sprig’s 6 Pepper Medley and Lavender Rosemary Sea Salt
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Cucumber diced: ½
- Carrot grated: 1/2
- Capsicum diced: 1 lemons
- Eggs: 4
- Sprig’s 6 Pepper Medley: ½ tbsp
- Sprig’s Lavender Rosemary Sea Salt: 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese grated : ½ cup
- Butter: ½ tbsp
- Small Sized Tart/pie shell (readymade): 18
- Cherry tomatoes: 3 cut into halves for garnish
- Muffin Mould(silicon) 6
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the veggies for around 2mins or less.
- Take a mixing bowl and whisk the eggs with a fork for around 2 to 3 mins.
- Add the sautéed veggies to the eggs and sprinkle pepper and salt. Give it a nice mix.
- Now layer each silicon mould with 3 pieces of Pie/tart Shell and gently pour the egg and veggie mixture.
- Top it with Mozzarella cheese and a cherry tomato.
- Now carefully transfer the muffin mould to a preheated oven.
- Bake it for 20 mins or so at 180 degrees in the middle rack so the cheese doesn’t burn out.
- Serve hot with some nice spicy dip. I served it with Sprig’s Passion fruit Malagueta Sauce