Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Pulled Chicken Breast: 100 gms
- Capsicum diced: 1
- Onion diced: 1
- Ginger grated: 1 inch
- Aubergine: 4
- Spinach: ½ cup
- Sprig’s Habanero Sauce: ½ tbsp.
- Sprig’s Lavender Rosemary Sea Salt: 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese grated: 1 cup
- Butter: ½ tbsp.
- Cherry tomatoes: 3 cut into halves for garnish
- Cut the aubergine into halves, scoop out the centre and dice it evenly.
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the pulled chicken breast until 60% done.
- Add the onions, aubergine (diced) and the capsicum. Sautee for around 2 mins.
- Add the Spinach and the grated ginger. Sprinkle salt and give the ingredients a nice stir.
- Turn the flame off approx. 2 mins. after adding the spinach and transfer the mix into a bowl
- Add the habanero sauce to the mix and give a nice toss.
- Coat the outer side of the aubergine with some cooking oil. Add the mix to the aubergine core.
- Top it with Mozzarella cheese and a cherry tomato.
- Now carefully transfer the stuffed Aubergines to a preheated oven.
- Bake it for 20 mins or so at 180 degrees in the middle rack so the cheese doesn’t burn out.
- Serve hot.