Time: 20 mins
- Grated raw papaya – 50gm
- Finely shredded cabbage – 100 gm
- Finely shredded carrot – 50gm
- Finely sliced capsicum (red/yellow/green) – 50 gm
- Chopped spring onion – 50 gm
- Green chilly (optional) – 1 no’s
- SPRIG Toasted Sesame Oil- 5 tbsp
- Ginger – 20 gm
- SPRIG Coconut Sugar – 1tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Soy sauce – 1tbsp
- Lime juice – 1 tbsp
- Combine the coconut sugar with the soy sauce, lime juice and salt.
- Add the sesame oil and grated ginger to this. Combine well to make a dressing.
- Mix all the vegetables in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss well.
- Garnish with the chopped spring onion.