Apple & Pomegranate Confit Curd Toast
Prep time: 3 mins
Ready in: 5 mins
- Bread Slices 8
- Curd 1 cup
- Pomegranate Confiture 1tbsp
- Apple 1 sliced
- Salt to taste
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Whisk the curd and confiture together to a smooth homogenous texture, such that no lumps of confiture are present.
- Add the sliced apple to the above mix.
- Sandwich the above mix between two slices of bread.
- Heat Butter on a grill pan and roast on medium heat until the breads are crisp on both sides.
- Serve immediately.