- 2 potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- ½ small sized onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Sprig Smoked Paprika
- Sprig Celery Sea Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder, roasted
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 2 tbsp sweet tamarind chutney / imli-chutney
- ¼ cup sev
- 2 tsp curd / yogurt
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Pressure cook the potatoes for 2 whistles and peel the skin.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes. Shallow fry the diced potatoes on a pan using a little oil. Let them get little crisp. Transfer them to a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl add finely chopped onions, Sprig Smoked Paprika, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and Sprig Celery Sea Salt. Mix everything well. Transfer the Aloo chat to a serving plate.
- Drizzle some thick chilled yoghurt. Add green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney. Top with a generous amount of sev and garnish with coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy aloo chaat.
Recipe and image courtesy of cookwithsmile.com